Human Services Van Driver – Part Time
The Van Driver provides as-needed transportation to elders and individuals with disabilities to any destination assigned by designated Human Services staff.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work with Adults, elders, and people with varying levels of disability.
- Possess a VALID RI Driver’s License
- Able to pass a BCI check with no moving violations
- Working knowledge of emergency medical techniques and willing to be CPR certified and maintain status of the certification.
- Ability to use maps or written instructions to locate destination of clients so as to transport in a timely manner.
- Able to complete a vehicle check as directed by designated Human Services supervisor.
- Practice respect for all individuals that utilize our transportation
- Practice safe driving techniques at all times.
Send letter of application and resume Human Resources, 1670 Flat River Road, Coventry, RI 02816 or firstname.lastname@example.org.