The Van Driver provides transport to elders and individuals with disabilities as needed to any destination assigned by designated Human Services staff.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work with Adults, elders, and people with varying levels of disability.
- Possess a VALID Driver’s License
- Able to pass a BCI check with no moving violations
- Working knowledge of emergency medical techniques and willing to be CPR certified and maintain status of the certification.
- Ability to use maps or written instructions to locate destination of clients so as to transport in a timely manner.
- Able to complete a vehicle check as directed by designated Human Services supervisor.
- Practice respect for all individuals that utilize our transportation
- Practice safe driving techniques at all times.
The application can be found in the attachment below. Applications can also be obtained in the Town Hall Annex, 1675 Flat River Road, Coventry or on the Town’s website coventryri.org . Submit completed applications or resume’ to email@example.com.